Portuguese for foreigners Kids
To whom it is intended for:
Portuguese for children. This course is intended for non native Portuguese children who need to learn Portuguese for their daily lives, as well as for school purposes. Whether they are residing in Portugal or in a Portuguese speaking country, frequent contact with a native Portuguese teacher is of essential importance, thus giving them the necessary tools to acquire the Portuguese language.
For all children aged 6 to 12 who need to learn Portuguese in a social and/ or school context.
Training non native Portuguese speakers to speak and understand the Portuguese language with an experienced and qualified native teacher for day-to-day use in social and school learning needs.
- Give and request personal information (name, age, nationality, languages, etc.)
- Culture knowledge (languages, countries and nationalities)
- Identify objects and activities in the classroom
- Days and months of the year
- Seasons of the year
- Express preferences
- Request help to communicate
- Telling the time
- Essential grammar